Individual and Small Business Tax Services
We specialize in Federal and State Tax Preparation for Individuals, Partnerships & Corporations. Our tax planning strategies minimize your tax liabilities while remaining compliant with relevant tax legislation.
Why Hire an Enrolled Agent (EA) to Assist You With Your Taxes?
Enrolled Agents (EAs) are highly knowledgeable in tax matters. Not only do they have to pass a strict application and testing process administered by the IRS, they also have to undertake at least 72 hours of continuing education every three years. You can be confident that a qualified EA has kept up-to-date with any changes in the complex tax framework that applies to all US companies and individuals.
You may think that employing an EA to assist with your taxes is a luxury. However, utilizing the expertise of an EA can, in fact, save you money year on year. Through their understanding of tax laws and regulations, EAs can ensure that you structure your finances and assets in a way that minimizes the tax that you need to pay.
We know that there is no simple approach to tax planning that can be applied to any individual or business. We take the time to get to know you. By understanding your priorities and values, we can develop a tax planning strategy that can help you achieve your goals and objectives.
Tax laws are complex and change on a regular basis. It quite common for individuals and businesses to get incorrect information on their tax return. By assisting with tax preparation, we can help you present the most accurate financial information to the IRS.
No matter how careful you are about reporting, problems can come up from time to time. As Enrolled Agents, we are authorized to represent you before the IRS. We can act as a liaison on your behalf to negotiate the best possible outcome. There are occasions when individuals or companies may find that they have omitted to file the appropriate tax return or paperwork. Rather than waiting on the IRS to discover the error and impose fines or penalties, we can help you take the initiative and negotiate a settlement. Telephone our Padgett office today to arrange a free initial consultation with one of our tax specialists. We can help you keep more of your hard-earned cash in your pocket by minimizing your tax payments.
Tax Saving Strategies that can Help You
- grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
- defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you’ve made.
- reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
Tax Saving Strategies We Use
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
We work for you, not the IRS!
Are You a Small Business Owner?
We are experts in small business accounting, tax, payroll, bookkeeping & financial services. Let us help you grow!